Current Accounts can be opened by Individuals/ Businessmen / Proprietorship / Partnership Firms / Public or Private companies requiring to do multiple or numerous business transactions.
Features & Benefits:
• Customer can deposit or withdraw the amount as many times required. Minimum Balance to be maintained is Rs.3,000/- in the account.
• Public or Private Companies to be operated by Authorized Signatories.
• ATM Card Facility with withdrawal Limit up to Rs.40,000/- in a day for Proprietary Accounts.
• Any Branch Banking Facility throughout all Branches of the Bank for operations in Current Accounts.
• SMS banking facility for Balance Inquiry, Statement Details, Transaction Alerts.
• Money transfer via RTGS/NEFT.
• Money transfer services
Officially Valid Documents:
1. Duly filled in Account Opening Form
2. valid residential proof
3. PAN number
4. Registration Certificate
5. Partnership Deed
6. Memorandum of Association as the case may be.